Brock Barrus, also known as Moo (formally "Moo Snuckel") is a comedic YouTuber known for his exotic laugh and pun jokes. He is respected for his bubbly personality and rare use of profanity.
Moo Snuckel's gaming content focuses on mainstream games like Call of Duty, Garry's Mod,Grand Theft Auto V, and Uno where he plays with his friends.
- “Are you serious?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! I HATE YOU!!!”
- —Moo to Terroriser after being pushed off, Golf It.
- “"OH MY GOSH, I'M GONNA FORCE CHOKE SOMEONE!"”
- —Moo after he misses a trick shot and falls off, Golf It.
- “[laughing hard] I just sat there... and watched you climb up all those stairs...!”
- —Moo to Delirious, after killing Delirious once he climbs a large flight of stairs, GTA V.
- “Why does it keep--”
- —Moo, hitting his desk for the first time after missing the hole, Golf It.
- Terroriser – “Bottom of description with you, sir.”
- Moo – “Like it matters on your channel!”
- ―Moo, after not helping Vanoss and Terroriser push them to the hole, Golf It.
- “Maybe because his pants are on fire!”
- —Moo, after Terroriser calls an emergency meeting suspecting Fourzer0seven to be an Impostor and the latter's smoke alarm goes off in his house, Among Us
- Brock's favorite animal is a dog.
- Brock does not like spiders, he refers to them as godless killing machines
- Brock is a fan of Harry Potter, and he has decided he is in Hufflepuff.
- Brock played rugby prior to his YouTube career.
- His username, "Moo Snuckel", means a male camel-toe, which he found to be hilarious until he gained popularity. He later regretted his unprofessional username, but in summer 2017 he changed his name to just Moo.
- He seldom swears and laughs off the pranks his friends do to him, though as time went on in 2017, he has become progressively angry when his friends prank him.
- Moo usually never rages in his videos. The only games that make him rage are Golf it, Mario Kart, and Fall Guys mostly after being annoyed by DaithiDeNogla or Terroriser. In more recent videos however he completely loses it if he is provoked for long enough.
- During Golf It sessions in 2018, Brock acquired a Logitech G502 mouse, and Terroriser introduced a running gag where whenever Moo became angry during the sessions to point he'd smash something Terroriser would simply say "Logitech G502" to refer to the mouse. He also sometimes added "Scroll wheel"
- He has a daughter with his wife Lauren, she was born in September 2017.
- He was the first person Vanoss met out of his whole friend group.
- He is the third oldest member of the crew, behind H20 Delirious (who was ironically born over a month and a half before Brock) and significantly younger than Mr. Sark
- He struggles to spell words such as 'Charlie Chaplin' and 'Saxophone', as seen in Skribbl.io sessions.
- One time while playing golf it Moo got so mad at Terroriser, and texted him I HATE YOU!
- Brock is the second member of the Vanoss crew to have a child, behind Mr. Sark but before Daithi De Nogla (in 2019) and H20 Delirious (in 2020)
- The gamertags "BnBENTERPR1SES" and "NotFuzzyDunlop" in the early days of his YouTube career are references to The Wire, a TV show that Brock is a fan of. "BnBENTERPR1SES" is a play on B&B Enterprises, while "NotFuzzyDunlop" is a reference to the inside joke between the texture of a tennis ball (Fuzzy) and the manufacturer (Dunlop)
- Brock has a habit of not generally accepting consumer electronics that are given to him by fans or sponsors, he instead trades them in at Best Buy
- Brock will let his daughter join in him sessions occasionally, which other members of the crew find adorable.